Bobby’s speaking career as dynamic keynote speaker specializing in encouraging audiences of all ages and backgrounds to succeed, fulfill their full potential and adjust to a changing world by becoming more aware of the rich history and accomplishments of their ancestors. In his lectures and workshops Bobby urges his listeners to be more sensitive to the various cultures and belief systems of their neighbors and colleagues.
“As an individual proud of his Native American, Latino, African and European ancestry, Bobby Gonzalez is a messenger of hope, pride and love of diversity.”
Topics currently available include:
- Hope, Pride & Love of Diversity: Building Bridges of Understanding.
- Reconnect to Your Roots: Create a New Future by Drawing on Your Heritage.
- Latinos are not “Spanish”: the Cultural Diversity of Hispanics.
The 1960’s: Stories of Revolutionary Change that Resonate Today.
- The Taino, the Native Americans Who Discovered Columbus
- The Indigenous Heritage of Latinos: Somos Indígenas.
- The Tapestry of American History through Native Eyes: An Alternative Perspective.
- Black Indians: the Journey of Afro-Native Americans.
Poet / Author
- Author of chapbook “The Puerto Rican Indian Wars: Part 2“
- Author of manuscript “Song of the American Holocaust: Native Poetry from the South Bronx Reservation.“
- Author of “TAINO ZEN” and “The Last Puerto Rican Indian: A Collection of Dangerous Poetry.”
Produced and read poetry at:
- The National Museum of the American Indian
- The Brooklyn Museum of Art
- The Nuyorican Poets Café
- The University of North Dakota